- 05.04.2015: If you cut and paste your answers, you may get an error regarding special characters. The issue is caused when you cut and paste from a MS word document or some other document. An apostrophe in a word document is rendered differently in a webpage; it is rendered into a special character, causing the error. To resolve the issue, delete the apostrophe once you have pasted the text then retype the apostrophe directly in the text box.
- 05.01.2015: Reminder: Your Spring 2015 grades (or winter 2015 grades if on a quarter system) must be reported on your application before you can submit your application. If you did not take Spring 2015 coursework, you can submit as soon as you are ready.
- 02.20.2015: The TMDSAS Application Handbook for Entry Year 2016 is now available.
- 02.11.2015: Due to changes in the score reporting layout sent by AAMC, all scores released to TMDSAS prior to 5/1/2015 must be re-released. Any score received prior to 5/1/2015 will not be uploaded to the entry year 2016 application.
Entry year 2016 application becomes available at 8:00 AM (Central Time).
Submission deadline for applicants applying through the JAMP program.
Submission deadline for application to the following programs:
1. AAMC Early Decision Program - Texas Tech University HSC SOM
2. Early Decision Program - UNT HSC - Texas College of Osteopathic
3. Texas A&M HSC COM - Partnership for Primary Care Program
4. Texas A&M HSC COM - The Premed Fellows Early Admission Program