- 09.04.2015: TMDSAS will be closed Monday, September 7th for Labor Day.
- 09.04.2015: Email is the primary mode of communication between TMDSAS and applicants. Urgent TMDSAS correspondence will be sent to you via the application message system. Be sure to check these messages regularly. It is your responsibility to regularly check both your email and TMDSAS application for important messages from TMDSAS. If you have a pending message in the application system, you will be sent an email notifying that you should log in to your application to respond to the message.
To check your messages, log in to the application. If you have a message(s), you will be notified in the upper-right hand corner of the page.
Email messages are often sent to multiple applicants, which some email systems identify as spam or junk email. Some email providers use filters to prevent users from receiving spam. Email filters may interpret an email from TMDSAS or a school as spam and automatically delete a message to you about the status of your application. To avoid missing important TMDSAS emails, turn the “spam” or “junk” email filters off during the application cycle. If your email provider does not allow you to turn the filter off, you may have to access a “junk mail file” that archives all messages identified as sent to multiple addresses. Periodically check your spam/junk email file for TMDSAS or school related messages.
- 09.03.2015: Current processing times:
Applications: currently processing applications submitted on 8/18
Transcripts: currently processing transcripts received on 9/3
Letters of Evaluation: currently processing LOE's received on 9/3
- 07.23.2015: You can submit your application regardless of whether or not TMDSAS has received your transcripts, letters of evaluation, or test scores. TMDSAS will update the schools with those materials as they are received.
- 02.20.2015: The TMDSAS Application Handbook for Entry Year 2016 is now available.
Deadline to submit application. All sections of the application must be complete and the application must be submitted by 5:00 PM CDT on October 1. TMDSAS does not grant deadline extensions.
If paying by credit card or electronic funds transfer, payment information must be entered and submitted in order to submit your application by the deadline.
If paying by money order/cashier’s check, application fee must be received in our office by 5:00 pm CDT.