- 05.31.2016: Current processing times:
Applications: currently processing applications submitted on May 24th.
Transcripts: currently processing transcripts received on May 23rd.
Letters of Evaluation: currently processing LOEs received on May 30th.
Please be mindful that from the point that you request a transcript to the point when it appears on your [Status] page, up to 10 business days will have passed.
Due to the high volume of mail that is received daily, we cannot verify the receipt of documents over the phone or email. Please continue to check your [Status] page.
- 05.04.2016: It is highly recommended that you educate yourself about the application before you start by reading the EY 2017 Application Handbook.
No medical school in Texas may offer a position to an applicant already accepted by another medical school in Texas after 5:00 pm CT on June 1, 2016.
Submission deadline for application to the following programs:
1. AAMC Early Decision Program - Texas Tech University HSC SOM
2. Early Decision Program - UNT HSC - Texas College of Osteopathic
3. Texas A&M HSC COM - Partnership for Primary Care Program (PPC)
4. Texas A&M HSC COM - The Premed Fellows Early Admission Program (PMF)
5. Texas A&M HSC COM - The Engineering to Medicine Early Admission Program (E2M)