Read about news related to COVID-19 and its impact on the EY 2021 application cycle
Need to Review or Print Your TMDSAS Application?
On behalf of the TMDSAS Staff, welcome! We are excited that you chose us to be part of your journey into healthcare. Our goal at TMDSAS is to make the process as seamless as possible, to guide you each step of the way, to answer each of your questions, and to serve as the bridge that connects you to your future. Below are a few considerations to help us better serve you.
Help us Better Serve You
This year, our world is facing unprecedented challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic. As a measure of protection for TMDSAS staff, we will conduct our operations remotely for the time being. As a result, some services may be delayed as we adjust to new processes.
To help us out and to ensure the highest level of efficiency for our staff, please consider consulting the TMDSAS website and application handbook before calling the TMDSAS office or utilize our support page for help.
Please remember that transcripts are not required at the time of application unless you are applying to a special program with an expedited timeline. Applicants will be prompted by TMDSAS to send in their transcripts later in the cycle.
Next Steps after Applying
Transcripts will need to be sent only when requested by TMDSAS. Please note that transcripts are not required for processing and transmission of applications to participating institutions nor are they required for applicants to receive invitations to interview at participating schools.
When TMDSAS member institutions begin to extend offers of acceptance on October 15, TMDSAS will reach out to admitted applicants to collect transcripts. For veterinary applicants, transcripts will be requested when applicants are interviewed.
What to Expect When TMDSAS Requests Transcripts
- When can you expect transcript requests?
- Why transcripts aren't required for processing/interviews?
- What steps you need to take to prepare for transcript requests?
The following schools require CASPer:
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Long School of Medicine, UT Health San Antonio
- Sam Houston State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Texas A&M University College of Medicine
- Texas Tech University HSC School of Medicine
- Texas Tech University HSC, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine
- The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
- UT Southwestern Medical School
- McGovern Medical School
- Texas Tech University School of Veterinary Medicine
TMDSAS is the centralized application processing service for applicants to the first-year entering classes at all public medical, dental and veterinary schools in the State of Texas. Read more here.
Get the Latest News!
Have a question about the TMDSAS Application?
Watch the weekly live Q&A TMDSAS Office Hours!
How has the admissions process been affected by COVID-19?
Join us for Courage Sessions Live Q&A: