The Application Guide is a step-by-step guide for the entire TMDSAS application. Use this guide to preview the application and prepare for how to answer each question in your Entry Year 2024 application.
Topics on the left of every page (up top on a mobile device) will align to the sections of the application. On each page, the Table of Contents will give you quick access to highlighted topics within the section.
TMDSAS Participating Institutions
- Texas A&M University School of Dentistry
- UT School of Dentistry at Houston
- UT School of Dentistry at San Antonio
- Woody L. Hunt School of Dental Medicine
- Baylor College of Medicine
- John Sealy School of Medicine at The University of Texas Medical Branch
- Long School of Medicine at UT Health San Antonio
- McGovern Medical School at UT Health Houston
- Sam Houston State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Texas A&M University School of Medicine
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine at Lubbock
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso Paul L. Foster School of Medicine
- The University of Houston College of Medicine
- The University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley School of Medicine
- The University of North Texas - Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine
- The University of Texas at Tyler School of Medicine
- Texas A&M University School of Veterinary Medicine
- Texas Tech University School of Veterinary Medicine
Need Additional Assistance?
Send an IM
The TMDSAS Internal Messaging System in your application is the official method of communication with TMDSAS Support. Click on "Send a Message to TMDSAS" at the top right-hand corner of the [Homepage]. We'll respond within 2 business days.
Watch the Office Hours Live Q&A
Watch the TMDSAS Office Hours every week as the TMDSAS Support team addresses your questions live on YouTube! We'll address your questions live, and keep you ahead of the curve on what's next in the application cycle.
Call TMDSAS Support
Hours of operation: Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 12 PM and 1 PM - 4 PM CST.
Inside Health Education: Latest News
We dread error messages (but don't worry because luckily you won't have to!) If you
are experiencing technical difficulties with the application, please fill out the
Technical Support webform and let us help you find a solution.
Report Technical Issues