- 05.25.2016: Current processing times:
Transcripts: currently processing transcripts received on May 18th.
Letters of Evaluation: currently processing LOEs received on May 24th.
Please be mindful that from the point that you request a transcript to the point when it appears on your [Status] page, up to 10 business days will have passed.
Due to the high volume of mail that is received daily, we cannot verify the receipt of documents over the phone or email. Please continue to check your [Status] page.
- 05.06.2016: You should not submit your TMDSAS Application without entering your Spring 2016 (or Winter 2016 grades if on a quarter system) grades in the [College Coursework] section.
Submitting your application without your Spring/Winter 2016 will result in a processing delay. Applications submitted without Spring/Winter 2016 grades will not be transmitted to the schools until the grades are received.
If you did not take Spring 2016 coursework, you can submit as early as May 2nd.
- 05.04.2016: It is highly recommended that you educate yourself about the application before you start by reading the EY 2017 Application Handbook.
Submission deadline for applicants applying through the JAMP program.
No medical school in Texas may offer a position to an applicant already accepted by another medical school in Texas after this date.
Submission deadline for application to the following programs:
1. AAMC Early Decision Program - Texas Tech University HSC SOM
2. Early Decision Program - UNT HSC - Texas College of Osteopathic
3. Texas A&M HSC COM - Partnership for Primary Care Program (PPC)
4. Texas A&M HSC COM - The Premed Fellows Early Admission Program (PMF)
5. Texas A&M HSC COM - The Engineering to Medicine Early Admission Program (E2M)