Report Technical Issues
We dread error messages (but don't worry because luckily you won't have to!) If you are experiencing technical difficulties with the application, please fill out the Technical Support webform and let us help you find a solution.
- You must wait at least 1 hour before reattempting to submit your application.
- Check that your credit card information (especially your CVV and billing zip code) is being entered correctly and matches the information on file with your bank. Try to avoid autofill.
- Try a different browser: We recommend Firefox but try with Chrome or Microsoft Edge as well.
- If you still have issues, please submit this technical form.
Why was my payment declined?
There are several reasons your payment might fail. Please make sure you’re entering
correct payment information including your card number, the 3- or 4-digit security code (sometimes called a CVV number), the billing address, and the billing Zip code for the card
If your payment continues to get declined, please contact your bank or credit card issuer for
Why is my card getting charged even though the payment was declined?
Credit card payments have two steps: 1) Authorization and 2) Capture.
- The Authorization step applies the initial charge your credit card and reduces the
available balance by the transaction amount.
- The Capture step checks the credit card information with the issuing bank. If the
capture step is declined or fails, your bank voids the transaction and removes the hold
applied to the balance.
You may see indications of these activities on your statement. Please contact your
credit card issuer if you have more questions.
I'm paying with a corporate card and need to enter a billing Zip code. What should I do?
If you’re using a corporate card to pay for your transaction, please make sure to
correct billing address and billing Zip code for that card. Contact your company for this
information if necessary.
I'm paying with a gift card and need to enter a billing Zip code. What should I do?
Many gift cards need to be registered before they can be used for online transactions.
follow the activation instructions on the card, and then make sure to use the same Zip code
when you provide your payment information.
My credit card was issued by a foreign bank, so I don't have a U.S. Zip code. What should I enter for billing Zip code?
If your card was issued by a foreign bank, please contact the bank for more guidance
information on what to enter in the Zip code field.
I live in another country that doesn't use Zip code. What should I enter for billing Zip code?
If your billing address is in a foreign country, please contact the bank that issued
for more guidance and information on what to enter in the Zip code field.