Chronology of Activities
The Chronology of Activities automatically generates your [Terms Attended] and [Personal Biography] and [Activities] information into a streamlined timeline. This serves as a snapshot of your progress over the years to prepare for a career as a healthcare professional.
Please be aware that gaps longer than 3 months will cause an error in saving this page.
While there are character limitations to this section, the member institutions will also be able to view other sections of your application for additional details.
Developing Your Chronology of Activities
Your [Chronology of Activities] is built from the information you enter in other sections of the application. Make sure your activities account for all time between high school graduation and your planned matriculation at the end of next summer.
Built From Your Application
From High School Graduation to August 2024
Formatting Your Chronology
Changes to Your Chronology
Reviewing Your Chronology
Making Changes to Your Chronology of Activities
The automatic compilation of the data will be done only once!
- Deleting or changing items in other sections after your Chronology is compiled will require that you retype that information in this section.
- You can edit or delete items from the Chronology, however, doing so will not change what you have entered elsewhere in the application.
Once the import of your data has been done, a [Show Activities Calendar] link appears.
- Click on the link to see a calendar displaying any gaps in your chronology.
- Gaps will be indicated by a blank box on the calendar.
- All gaps greater than 3 months must have a record.
- You will be able to add records to fill any time gaps.
- Don't forget to select the checkbox 'I have no more activities to add' at the bottom of the page once you finish making edits.
This page only imports the first 50 characters of previously entered descriptions.